C4C HOMEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE
A step further in alternative medicine
DETAILS FOR ALL COURSES
- Certificate in Medicine (Homeopathy Option) 2 years training with 2 years clinical with the C4C Homeopathic Hospital.
- Certificate in Nursing (Homeopathy Option) 2 years training 1 year clinical with the C4C Homeopathic Hospital.
- Certificate in Pharmacy (Homeopathy Option) 1 year training with 1 year clinical.
Our graduates are trained to perform the following task
- Administer homeopathic injections
- Prescribe homeopathic medicines
- Check vital signs where necessary
- Educate both patients and the general public about homeopathic treatment
- Would be able to lecture in medical and nursing institutions with or without homeopathic syllables.
- Consultation of general medical conditions
- Dietary consultation
- Able to use radionics for analysis
- Able to use NLS Analyzer for Scan
- Research, observation and data collection for action
- Would work as a Medical Homeopath.
- Graduates of Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine could work in any of the following sectors as, Medical Homeopaths, Homeopathic Physician Assistants under supervision, Hospital Administrators, In Charge health officers, General Medical Consultation without prescription, general dietary consultations etc.
- C4C HOMEOPATHIC HOSPITALS IN AND OUTSIDE GHANA
- ANY HOMEOPATHIC HOSPITAL ABROAD
- PUBLIC HEALTH FACILITIES WITH OR WITHOUT HOMEOPATHY
- NGO’S HEALTH FACILITIES
- TMPC REGULATORY BODIES
- HOMEOPATHIC RESEARCH ORGANIZATIONS
- HEALTH FACILITIES WITH HOMEOPATHIC DEPARTMENTS
- TRAINING INSTITUIONS AS LECTURERS FOR THE CORE SUBJECTS
- HOMEOPATHIC MEDICAL INSTITUTIONS
- COMPLEMENTARY AND ALTERNATIVE HEALTH DELIVERY CENTRES.
- SELF- EMPLOYED VIA THE ESTABLISHMENT OF HOMEOPATHIC CLINIS OR HOSPITALS.
ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
DIET AND NUTRITION
HISTORY AND PRINCIPLES OF HOMEOPATHY
HEALTH AND HYGIENE
GYNAECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS
PRACTICE OF MEDICINE IN HOMEOPATHY
RADIONICS AND RADIESTHESIA
PSYCHOTHERAPY AND COUNSELLING
IN-DEPTH STUDY IN NATUROPATHY AND AYURVEDIC
HOMEOPATHIC CASE STUDIES IN BANERJI PROTOCOLS
By the end of the course students will be expected to have knowledge about the various anatomical structures of the human body, the systems that, as a whole, enable the body to function and the function of each system of the body. Students will be expected to appreciate the integration of the various systems that make the body work as a unit.
ACCREDITATION & AFFILIATIONS
C4C Homeopathic Medical College is Affiliated to Homeopathy University, Japur-INDIA
International School of Homeopathy BV. Amsterdam-Netherlands
National Board For Professional & Technician
Examinations- NABPTEX- Ghana
The Medical College is Accredited to the Ministry Of Health- Ghana, TMPC.