The programme which is aimed at providing graduates with Homeopathic Science training, skills and general knowledge of Medical Homeopathy, so that they would be able to work in Alternative Medical Institutions, research, industrial and educational facilities with lots of self -employments nationwide to providing not less than 5million employments nationwide.
At the end of the programme, the students should be able to:
- Articulate knowledge of the philosophical, theoretical and historical foundations of homeopathy.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior based on the Code of Ethics and Patient/ Client Rights within the Health Care Setting by the Traditional and Alternative Medicine Practice Council.
- Effectively utilize homeopathic reference tools.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of the homeopathic pharmacopeia and materia medica.
- Identify and apply the concepts of miasms to homeopathic therapy.
- Effectively record, analyze and manage cases.
- Commit to life-long learning and continued personal and professional development, undertake research and read and understand research papers.
- Demonstrate the principles and methods of homeopathy through skilled casework.
- Identify strategies for building a successful practice.
- Professionally manage a homeopathic medical unit in public or private health facilities and advise top management on homeopathic healthcare issues.
- Undertake evidence-based research in Medical Homeopathy
- To Secure Professional License for them as Medical Homeopaths.